Pin Codes for Checking Students In/Out
Please locate & use your pin codes
KMT uses a pin code sign in system using a tablet onsite to support your children's safety. These instructions are updated as of July 1. (The Participant Handbook instructions are out of date.)
- Each adult on an account has a unique pin/QR code that they use to check children on their account in/out.
- You'll be able to select which child, if you have more than one on your account, you'd like to check in/out once you input your code.
- Authorized pick up adults also need to be assigned pin codes.
- Your codes do not need to change and are used each time, unless you choose to reset them
Instructions (Click here for instructions with visuals):
- Create and sign into your Jumbula account.
- On the upper right side there is a menu: Home Profile Registration Enrollments Invoices Reports
- Select Profile
- Next to each adult on the account, over on the right side on the line with the name, is a series of icons. You need the one furthest to the left.
- Click it and you'll see your codes.
- For kids ages 9 & up, a form granting them permission to arrive/depart unaccompanied is available. Click here for the form.