Contact Us About Absences BEFORE the program or class
Leave a message: 503-525-5922 x31; or email: [email protected]
- If notice is given before a program or class that a student will be absent, then that is an excused absence.
- If no notice is given that a student will be absent prior to a program or class, that is an unexcused absence.
- If a student has an unexcused absence, when no notice was given that the student would be missing a program or class before the class or program, the student will be removed from that program.
Good to Know:
- Exceptions will be made in the case of an emergency. Contact us as soon as is possible please.
- To give us notice your child or teen will be missing a class, workshop, camp, rehearsal or other programming, email us at [email protected] or leave a message at 503-525-5922 x31.
- We will no longer be calling and emailing to ask about non-attending students.
- No refunds due to non-attendance will be issued.
- If a student is removed from programming due to non-attendance, their adult will need to email us before being able to register again.
Thank you for helping us create a safe and collaborative theatre learning community.
We ask that you please do NOT send your child to us for class if they aren't feeling well. DO please CONTACT US to let us know your child will be absent. Help us keep our students and staff healthy, and programming rolling! Thank you!